2+2 ELEMENTARY EDUCATION & MENTAL HEALTH COUNSELING PROGRAM APPLICANTS: Click on the "Admissions" tab to create your username and password and complete the Intent to Participate application.
FACULTY & CURRENT STUDENTS: Use your iLearn or email (without the @_____.edu) username and password to log in. Do not enter your T-number!
The new TK20 is coming!
Tk20 will undergo a major upgrade on or shortly after June 1, 2016. The user interface will be completely refreshed and redesigned after the upgrade. CLICK HERE for a sneak peek!
Check the Tk20 Resource Pages for account information, tips, quick guides, and video tutorials:
In efforts to improve our processes, manage candidate transition points, and track key assessments in program coursework, TTU's College of Education utilizes Tk20, a comprehensive data and reporting system.
- All students, regardless of affiliated major and college, enrolled in courses requiring Tk20 must purchase an account and submit the appropriate coursework.
- All types of licensure students are required to purchase Tk20. This includes, but is not limited to, transitional/job-embedded, add-on endorsement, CTE, INSL, and any other initial or advanced licensure programs.
- The one-time cost is $133.00 at the campus bookstore or $103 if purchased through Tk20.
- Financial aid will pay for the account if purchased through the bookstore.
- Tk20's policy allows for 2-3 days to activate the account after you purchase it.
- Your account is active for seven (7) years.
- Tk20 recommends using the web browser Google Chrome. Internet Explorer tends to cause the most issues with Tk20.
- You will access Tk20 for a variety of tasks, including coursework, advisement, field/ clinical experiences, portfolios, and key program assessments.
- Check your syllabi and consult your instructors for assessments that must be submitted to Tk20.
- Failure to purchase Tk20 can result in a zero for Tk20 assignments and/or final course grade reduced a full letter.
- Tk20 is secure and confidential. No one will have access to your files except you, your instructors, and advisors. Data for reporting purposes is in aggregate form. No identifying information is publicly displayed.
For questions regarding this system, please contact your system administrator:
Administrator: Learning Resource Center (LRC)