If you cannot login or receive a "use remote password" error message, try resetting your TTU email password to something new through this site: https://express.tntech.edu. Contact the Tech ITS Help Desk at 931.372.3975 or email@example.com for assistance with the password reset process.
-- 2+2, OCCUPATIONAL, JOB-EMBEDDED, & COUNSELING PROGRAM APPLICANTS: Click on "ADMISSIONS" near the bottom of the page to create your username and password and complete the Intent to Participate or program application.
-- FACULTY & CURRENT STUDENTS: Use your iLearn or Tech email username (without the @_____.edu) and password to log in. Do not enter your T-number! To change your password, go to https://express.tntech.edu and reset your Tech email password. Note: This will change the password for your Tech email, iLearn, and Tk20. Contact the ITS Help Desk at 931.372.3975 or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance with the password reset process.
Check the Tk20 Resource Pages for account information, tips, quick guides, and video tutorials:
- All students, regardless of affiliated major and college, enrolled in courses requiring Tk20 must purchase an account and submit the appropriate coursework.
- All types of licensure students are required to purchase Tk20. This includes, but is not limited to, transitional/job-embedded, add-on endorsement, CTE, INSL, and any other initial or advanced licensure programs.
- The one-time cost is $198.57 with no sales tax at the campus bookstore or $142 with sales tax (based on billing address ZIP code) if purchased through Tk20. The account is active for seven (7) years from date of purchase.
- Financial aid will pay for the account if purchased through the bookstore.
- Tk20's policy allows for 2-3 business days to activate the account after you purchase it.
- Tk20 recommends using the web browser Google Chrome. Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge may not save information correctly.
- Check your syllabi and consult your instructors for assessments that must be submitted to Tk20.
- Failure to purchase Tk20 can result in a zero for Tk20 assignments and/or final course grade reduced a full letter.
For questions regarding this system, please contact your system administrator.
- Administrator: Learning Resource Center (LRC)
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 931-372-3856